Tuesday 19 February 2013

WANT, NEED, WEAR, READ

want: some new dining chairs! i love these tolix seats and the awesome choice of colours they come in.

need: a haircut. i'm starting to get ratty ends. i would like to dye my hair again too, but am a bit unsure of choice. i would love to try red, but the sensible side of me says "no sam, remember your last hair experiment? that didn't work out too well, did it?" so i think i might stick with something safer, like some highlights or try ombre? hmm we'll see...

wear: some jeans that fit. since being pregnant and having nancy (my baby nancy, not nancye from this blog) my body shape has fluctuated so much my clothes are either too big or too small. i wouldn't mind if they were a hot pink either.

read: i'm currently making my way through gretchin rubin's happier at home. it's a good read. i am inspired to find more happiness in my day to day life at home with a small child. i will choose to be happier.

xx Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips